Settings can be accessed from the nav bar, if you're using a phone then you may need to first tap
Check in settings is where you can change the labels used by the check in kiosk, to do this first download the label you want to change and then using the DYMO LabelWriter software make the desired changes. Once you have done this select the modified label and tap save.
Customizing label fields
Once you download the labels and open them in the DYMO software you can start to customize them by adding, removing or moving fields. In the DYMO software ensure that the Insert tab is selected and then right click on fields and click Properties to customize them. On the Properties dialog you need to ensure that the reference name matches one of the fields listed below.
Note: You can add images to labels but this will cause labels to print much slower.
Fields available for the name tag:
- ShortCode - A random short code normally printed on the right of the ticket, can be used for on screen parent notification or to quickly look up the household at check out.
- LastName - The last name of the person being checked in
- FirstName - The first name of the person being checked in
- MeetingName - The name of the meeting that the person is being checked into
- MeetingTime - The time of the meeting that the person is being checked into
- MoreInfo - Any notes entered and check in and any info recorded under More Info > "Check in info" on the person's profile.
- Barcode - The barcode that is listed on the person's profile, can be used to quickly look up the person. This is not included on the default labels.
- CibName - The name of the person that checked in the household (e.g. the children's mother).
- CibNumber - The number of the person that checked in the household so that you can quickly contact them if needed. If the person doesn't have a number listed then the emergency or mobile from the child's profile will be printed.
Fields available for the security ticket:
- ShortCode - A random short code normally printed on the right of the ticket, can be used to quickly look up the household at check out and also to verify that the security ticket matches the checked in child. If the codes don't match the person doesn't have permission to check out the children.
- LastName - The Household name.
- MeetingName - A list of the meetings that household members where checked into.
- Barcode - The barcode used to quickly look up the household at check out.